How to Get Home Loan from HSBC
HSBC is pleased to offer you HSBC Select – a customised banking proposition offering exclusive privileges and unrivalled personal attention. HSBC Select is designed to provide you with a superior service offering, access to exclusive facilities, preferential pricing, convenient services and personal attention, allowing you greater personal and financial freedom. HSBC all need a helping hand to be able to live HSBC life to the fullest. And in this regard, HSBC believe that we can be your right partner by providing you with HSBC Home Loan products that will help you meet your needs so that you never have to compromise with all that life has to offer! Home Loan
These loans may be availed by both businessmen and salaried individuals, regardless of whether they are an existing HSBC customer or not. For a more detailed analysis of your eligibility, please contact us at HSBC call center, or fill out HSBC referral form Home Loan to get any HSBC Branches. A home for you and your loved ones must be one of the most treasured dreams in your life. With competitive rates, convenient features and simple procedures, Home Loan from HSBC will enable you to turn your dream into reality. HSBC Home Loan provides attractive financing for a new house or an apartment. You can also avail HSBC Home Loan for renovation, face lift extension and furnishing work in your existing house or apartment. Building profitable and socially responsible financial institution focused on Market and Business with Growth potential, thereby assisting of HSBC so Home Loan is built of life to any person.
Features of Home Loan from HSBC:
● Loan amount of BDT 750,000 – BDT 10,000,000
● Maximum loan amount of 70% of the property valuation, inclusive of registration cost
● Financing for the registration cost
● Clubbing of income amongst spouse, father and son/daughter, mother and son/daughter is possible
● Competitive interest rates on a monthly reducing balance
● Loan tenure of 5 – 25 years (prior to borrowers age reaching 60 years)
● The age of the property must not exceed 20 years of age
● Apartments under construction is also applicable for Home Loan facility
● As a customer, you also have flexibility to buy apartment under construction subject to the terms and conditions as applied by the Bank
● Partial or early settlement facilities
● No personal guarantee or cash security
Eligibility of Home Loan from HSBC:
● Age: At least 23 years
● Professional Experience:
– Salaried: Employed for at least 2 years by a well-reputed organization
– Self-employed: Professional experience or business establishment for at least 2 years (with adequate proof)
● Minimum Monthly Income:
– Salaried: BDT 40,000
– Self Employed: BDT 50,000
What security documentation do you require?
● Mortgage and original title deed
● Property insurance covering fire, earthquake, flood, and cyclone
● Irrevocable General Power of Attorney (IGPA)
How do you repay of Home Loan from HSBC?
Loan repayment can be made in the form of monthly instalments. You have the flexibility of choosing a convenient repayment period between 5 and 25 years. Your monthly instalment will be automatically debited from your personal account with HSBC. Interest is calculated on a monthly reducing balance as opposed to an annual reducing balance, giving you a lower monthly instalment amount with HSBC.
How do you apply of Home Loan from HSBC?
● Just drop by at your nearest HSBC branch or customer service centre or contact our Call Centre for more information. We will be happy to help you with your queries.
●Talk to HSBC and turn your dream into reality!
*Notes: Terms and conditions apply
Applications are approved at the sole discretion of HSBC
Reference by: HSBC Home Loan