Credit Card from HSBC
What is Credit Card?
Credit Card is a completely unsecured loan facility for the customers. Through a credit a customer uses bank’s money. One who wants to have it needs to show no guarantee or something like that. He may use it for purchasing, bills payments etc. Purposes without having any cash deposit in bank or even in his pocket. He is allowed to do this against an approved credit limit set up by the issuer organization. Non account holder can also get the Credit Card.
HSBC’s co-branded Credit Card with Prime Bank gives you the freedom to pay for goods and services without the hassle of carrying cash. The card is accepted at shops, restaurants, hotels, airlines and travel agents, departmental stores, hospitals and diagnostic centres, practically anywhere in Bangladesh displaying the MasterCard logo.
Features of Credit Card from HSBC:
● You can enjoy between 20 to 50 days of interest free credit from the date of each transaction
● After receiving your monthly statement, you can either choose to pay full or a minimum of 8% of the current balance shown in the statement or BDT500 whichever is higher
● Interest is 2.5% per month and will be calculated on a daily basis
● Credit limit range from BDT50, 000 to BDT200, 000
● Annual fee is BDT2, 000
● You can get additional first supplementary card for free, with a shared credit limit
Who can apply of Credit Card from HSBC?
● You should be between 21 and 65 years of age
● You should have a minimum monthly income of BDT 25,000
● You need to be an account holder of HSBC
● To apply for a Credit Card just visit any HSBC branch in Dhaka or Chittagong or call our Call Centre for more information. We will be happy to help you with your application.
● Applications should be sent through HSBC branches
Credit Card from HSBC
Exclusive privileges of Credit Card from HSBC
● HSBC Select brings you exclusive travel, lifestyle, shopping and dining privileges at various high end outlets in Bangladesh. So, indulge yourself in the luxuries and extravagance of life.
Visa Gold International Credit Card:
●Visa Gold International Credit Card allows you flexibility and convenience when you travel internationally. The credit card entitles you to exclusive discounts worldwide.
Pre-approved overdraft facility:
● As an HSBC Select customer, receive pre approved, unsecured overdraft facility* to meet any of your emergency financing needs.
HSBC global Select ATM card:
● This card is issued against your resident foreign currency deposit. It allows you to access cash from over 800,000 ATMs around the world, 24 hours a day (subject to foreign exchange regulations).
● You can avail improved pricing on loan products, credit facilities, remittance and other services.
Greater credit limit:
● As an added privilege, enjoy up to 80% of apartment/building value as home equity loan.
Emergency cash disbursement:
● You will be able to receive emergency cash at any HSBC branch worldwide (subject to foreign exchange regulations).
Waiver of fees:
● There will be no fees on purchase or sale of foreign currency, required for travel purposes (limits apply).
Commission free endorsement:
● There will be no commission charge on the endorsement of foreign currency for self and spouse.
Credit Card from HSBC:
Higher ATM limits:
● You can enjoy a higher ATM withdrawal limit up to BDT150,000, 24 hours a day.
● As an HSBC Select customer, get a personalised cheque book, a specially designed ATM card with enhanced withdrawal cash limit and the opportunity for real time viewing and managing of accounts through personal internet banking.
Reference by: HSBC Credit Card