SME Shopkeepers Loan from Trust Bank Ltd.
SME Shopkeepers Loan:
SME means Small and Medium Enterprise Bring all your business ideas to life with Reliance SME Loans – a reliable small business loans partner. Whether you’re looking for funds to manage your existing manufacturing setup or planning to expand it, SME Loan then your career build up and make development small business so we believe that SME Loan no business dream is too big, as far as we’re concerned. Trust Bank assist you stitch the shreds of your ideas together with any financial solutions of SME Shopkeepers Loan. We provide finance for the unique requirements of more than 15 varied and promising industries. Our custom-made SME Loans for SME Shopkeepers Loan you take care of your every extension plan, providing finance for Shopkeepers, then final solutions of SME Shopkeepers Loan. Higher loan eligibility, flexibility of loan tenure, easy payment options are some of the features you can depend upon of your any Loan for SME Shopkeepers Loan.
Bring your business expansion plan to life with key of success is solutions SME Shopkeepers Loan.
Features of SME Shopkeepers Loan:
● To purchase inventory Shopkeepers may enjoy credit facility from Tk. 2.00 lac to 50.00 lac
● No Mortgage or Equitable Mortgage for loans up to Tk. 25 lac
● Interest rate 15% (case to case basis)
● Processing fee 1% to 1.50%
● Tenor of loan not exceeding 01 (One) year
● Facility may be adjusted by Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) or from sales proceeds.
SME Shopkeepers Loan :
1. Net Worth: 3rd party Guarantor’s Net Worth must not be less than the proposed Loan amount / Loan limit.
2. In cases where the Borrower is a Limited Company, memorandum and Articles of Association of the company along with Board Resolution to be obtained.
Personal Guarantee of all the Directors to be obtained (for Pvt. Ltd. Company)
Eligibility of SME Shopkeepers Loan from Trust Bank:
● Any Sole Proprietorship or any Partnership firm having 03 years successful business operation
● Monthly cash flow to support the proposed loan installment
● Owner’s age: 25 to 60 years.
Reference by: Trust Bank SME Shopkeepers Loan