City Scholar Loan from City Bank
About City Bank:
City Bank is one of the oldest private Commercial Banks operating in Bangladesh. It is a top bank among the oldest five Commercial Banks in the country which started their operations in 1983. City Bank started its journey on 27th March 1983 through opening its first branch at B. B. Avenue Branch in the capital, Dhaka city. It was the visionary entrepreneurship of around 13 local businessmen who braved the immense uncertainties and risks with courage and zeal that made the establishment & forward march of the bank possible. City Bank is among the very few local banks which do not follow the traditional, decentralized, geographically managed, branch based business or profit model. Instead the bank manages its business and operation vertically from the head office through 4 distinct business divisions namely
● Corporate & Investment Banking;
● Retail banking (including Cards);
● SME Banking; &
● Treasury & Market Risks
City bank currently has 90 online branches and 1 SME service centers and 11 SME/Agri branch spread across the length & breadth of the country that include a full-fledged Islami Banking branch. Besides these traditional delivery points, City bank is also very active in the alternative delivery area. It currently has 140 ATMs of its own; and ATM sharing arrangement with a partner bank that has more than 550 ATMs in place; SMS Banking; Interest Banking and so on. It already started its Customer Call Center operation. City bank has a plan to end the current year with 200 own ATMs.
City Scholar Loan from City Bank:
City Scholar Loan is a unique education loan offered to fund higher studies not only in Bangladesh but also abroad. It offers up to 95% of you fixed deposit value as student loan or up to tk.10 lac on purely collateral-free basis. Now is the time to excel and outshine your peers. You too can be a city scholar. City Bank to provide some quality of investment service. City Scholar Loan investment is most important investment of City Bank. City Scholar Loan of City Bank is very helpful of a Student. Any Bangladeshi Student can apply to City Bank for City Scholar Loan. City Bank has diversified its service coverage by opening new branches at different strategically important locations across the country offering various service products both investment & deposit. City Scholar Loan of City Bank is solution of higher education for Bangladesh or Abroad. Children are the precious assets in one’s life around which all dreams cluster. Do you dream in pursuing your children for higher education in the country or in abroad to cherish the end result? City Bank is here to make your dream true with Investment Scheme City Scholar Loan.
Eligibility of City Scholar Loan from City Bank:
This education loan is designed to meet any type of educational financial need of a student. Any creditworthy individual can avail this loan facility for his/her offspring or for himself/herself.
Features of City Scholar Loan from City Bank:
● Secured overdraft facility –value can be up to 95% of the security deposit.
● Unsecured facility – loan amount up to Tk. 10 Lac
● Secured Equal Monthly Installments Facility – loan amount up to 95% of the security deposit
● Quick processing time
● Interest rate lower than other competitive products
● Student file service facility
Documentations of City Scholar Loan from City Bank:
● One valid Passport copy of applicant and student (for study abroad)/ Driving License/ Voter ID
● Copy of College / University admission paper and proof of formal acceptance by student along with other documents (for abroad)
● 2 copies of photograph of the applicant and 1 copy photograph of the guarantor (if availing unsecured loan portion)
● Business card (if any)
● Copy of Tin related documents (TIN certificate in not mandatory)
● Letter of Introduction (in case of salaried executives) as per City Bank’s format or salary slip if that covers the major information of LOI
● Bank Statement for last 3 months for salaried persons and 6 months for professionals/businessmen for unsecured loans
Reference by: City Bank City Scholar Loan