Features to consider before purchasing a smartphone
In today’s competitive era where markets are flooded with gazillion of technological devices, it is not uncommon to get confused when coming across a deluge of options. Buying a smartphone is no less than picking a needle from an ocean. What features to look for in a smartphone despite of being a tech-savvy person, is something many of us experience in our everyday lives. However, few features if kept in mind can help you choose and purchase a smartphone that might make your life easier.
- Operating System: It is one of the most important features to look for while purchasing a smartphone. People belonging to the developing countries often use android phones mainly because many of its apps and other supporting material is available on Google for free. Samsung sets are android phones and are made with the collaboration of Google. Also, updating the android version is not quite difficult and the cell phones keep working without necessarily getting conked out. IOS is the operating system used in Apple products. IPhone, though having unique apps and also supporting third-party apps does not have much market in the third world countries. It captures quite a market nonetheless. If you can afford its prices, iPhone is superb. Some online shopping websites help you sort out these type of problems. Kaymu has wide variety of smartphones available on its portal at the moment.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) is obviously a spec to keep in mind. It ought not to have an extraordinary storage capacity but should be good enough to sustain relative heavy apps and other files.
- Camera quality is something that people are crazy about these days and particularly look for the pixels while purchasing a smartphone. After all the purpose of keeping a smartphone in your pocket is to reduce the baggage of other media products. But it is advised not to get carried away in your obsession with camera results. At times the smartphones having great pixel and camera results do not last longer or have some other deficiency not readily tangible. Therefore, picking up a mediocre camera result smartphone would not be a bad choice.
- Internal memory is another factor that should be kept in mind. The primary storage capacity is always helpful in determining the strength of the phone.
- Moreover, last but not the least, the screen size these days matters a lot as the smartphone screens keep getting bigger and bigger and customers are always worried whether to go for the size of a tablet, a normal size or something in the middle i.e. phablet. This heavily depends on your daily mobility. If you have to move around quite a lot then don’t buy a big screen smartphone because it would be difficult to carry in your pocket and what if you keep it at one place and then forget to take it.
Therefore, it is advised to sift through the online stores first. Sites like Kaymu can help you sort that out.